The Jaytex team consists of experienced construction professionals who will be on hand to offer support and guidance to help you develop your career in construction and project delivery. In this project team, you will work closely with a Project Manager, Construction Manager, Estimator, and Compliance Officer.
Jaytex Construction is a modern thinking company. We are committed to continuous learning, new ideologies, advanced IT systems and professional culture.
Previous experience working for respected mid-tier commercial contractors is highly regarded. Interstate candidates are welcome, especially with experience in Northern Australia, and we would consider relocation assistance for the right candidate. Must be an Australian Citizen. This position is full time with competitive remuneration and benefits , and we have a strong pipeline of work.
The position of Contracts Administrator involves managing the administration of contracts for various projects/trades, ensuring that contractual obligations are met and contracts are administered, that any disputes are quickly resolved and that the building process moves swiftly to a successful conclusion.
The role allows a degree of autonomy with a high level of responsibility. To ensure success in their role it is vitally important you work well with the contractors, administration, all team members within the company, understanding the impact each places upon the other for a cohesive and profitable operation.
The Contracts Administrator must have a current Driver’s Licence and nationally recognised white card.
You will report to the Project Manager and your duties will include:
- Project Progress and Programming;
- Managing Project Financials to maximise positive cash flow;
- Identifying and mitigating Project risks & review Opportunities;
- Trouble shooting and developing solutions and contingency plans
- At least 3 years of construction experience working as a Junior Contract Administrator that gives a solid foundation in technical competency, an understanding of all facets of the construction process and expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- A bachelor’s degree in a construction-related field, such as building science, construction management or civil engineering;
- Professional Training in administering AS 4000 Series construction contracts
- WHS Training
Apply for this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org