The Jaytex team consists of experienced construction professionals who will be on hand to offer support and guidance to help you develop your career in construction and project delivery. In this project team, you will work closely with the Project Manager, Construction Manager, Estimator, and Compliance Officer.
Jaytex Construction is a modern thinking company. We are committed to continuous learning, new ideologies, advanced IT systems and professional culture.
Previous experience working for respected mid-tier commercial contractors is highly regarded. Project value range $1M-$40M consisting of new build bulky goods, retail, fit outs and government works.
Interstate candidates are welcome, especially with experience in the North West as it relates to placement in Darwin.
Must be an Australian Citizen. This position is full time with competitive remuneration and incentives benefits , and we have a strong pipeline of work.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Managing Subcontractors, suppliers and Company labour;
- Conducting routine site inspections ensuring Company standards are met;
- Ensuring key milestones in relation to Time, Cost and Quality are being achieved on site;
- Programming of site labour;
- Providing regular updates to the Project Manager;
- Manage all necessary WHS site audits and risk assessments to site.
Experience – 5 years experience in a similar role within commercial construction is essential
- Thorough understanding of commercial construction, ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and construction programs;
- Ability to clearly convey information to others with excellent communication skills;
- Previous supervisory experience;
- Have the right to live and work in Australia.
Apply for this position by emailing email@example.com